Saturday, October 22, 2011

Does This Actually Work?

I assume that most people are familiar enough with facebook to know how friend requests work. So I have no idea why this ad is trying to pretend to be some sort of

spammy slut ad. It's immediately obvious to any fool that it's not a genuine facebook friend request ... and yes, I did click it just to see where it led me.

And I can't imagine that it would get many hits. Once again, I am making assumptions here, but I assume that most people wouldn't click on it just on principal; how good can something be if it has to try and pretend to be a spammy slut ad?

That to me just screams "This product is actually crap! Very crap." And I can't be alone in thinking that.

So, I'm sorry, cupid.com. I'm sure you provide a premium online dating service ... actually, no, I don't. As I've already said, you're ad has convinced me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment