Saturday, October 8, 2011

Demonic Neighbours

So it turns out that the caravan park is home to more than just annoying kids on camping trips and demonic possums. It is also home to some kind of horrible, unearthly demon.

Actually, since possums are in fact some kind of demon and they call the caravan park home, I have known this about the caravan park for quite awhile now.

What I mean is that the caravan park is home to multiple varieties of demons. I am only aware of two kinds.

I have no idea what this second kind of demon looks like. All I know is that it likes to emit horrible high pitched screeches at four in the morning when most people either fast alseep (and can't hear it) or too drunk to remember hearing it (if they actually do hear it).

Normally I'd say it was just possums making the sound. But the screech was too high pitched to be a possum. It was almost too high pitched to be made from any kind of creature from earth (demon or not).

It's definitely time that someone called in demon hunters or something, becfore the whole neighbourhood is completely over run with demons. I'd call in the demon hunters myself, but I'm not exactly sure how one goes about calling in people like Buffy or Sam and Dean. So I just have to hold out hope that someone in the neighbourhood does know. Otherwise, it'll be goodbye Ballarat and hello new demonic neighbourhood.

2 comments:

  1. We call caravan parks campgrounds here in the states. My wife and I were camping some years back and we had a pleasant chat with the people in the next campsite. Then the sun went down. And I think the alcohol started flowing.

    Like in your caravan park, at oh-dark-thirty, the screaming and crying and shouting commenced.

    One of my great regrets in life is that I had no means of recording what I heard. Because, it was priceless STORY MATERIAL. No matter how goofed up something happens in your life, it's always potential story material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I do these sort of posts. Just so that I have a record of my initial thoughts and ideas of the whole thing. Then that way I can come back and refresh myself when I'm in need of story ideas.

    ReplyDelete