Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Odour Neutralising Dish Washing Liquid

Washing the dishes today, I couldn't help reading the label on the dishwashing liquid. I don't know why I haven't read it before. I have done the dishes plenty of times since this particular bottle was purchased.

But one of Morning Fresh's cleaning wonders is that it neutralises odours.

This might just be me. I don't actually know what others think when it comes to dishes and keeping them clean. But if the dishes still have a smelly odour after I've cleaned them, then I clearly haven't done that great a job cleaning them, because they're still not dirty.

Although, maybe the odour isn't coming from the suspicious pile of dishes that may or may not be clean. Maybe the odour is coming elsewhere from the house. Maybe the power of Morning Fresh's odour neuteraliser is so strong that it completely rids the house of all odours. Even the smell of the dirty kitty litter tray (but that's what the odour neuturalising kitty litter is for).

Then there's the question of why would you do the dishes to get rid of the smell instead of locating and removing the source of the smell;

"Hmmm, something smell kind of very funky. Getting rid of the smell is just too much work, so I'll do the dishes instead. That'll get rid of the bad smell!"

If I had've realised that the dishwashing liquid I was buying contained odour neutralising powers I wouldn't have bought it. I would've brought a brand not Morning Fresh that didn't have stupid claims

But then, the only reason why I bought was because I was just curious as to what Sparkling Fresh smells like (lavender), and if buying a strange new purple product only ends badly if it contains alcohol (yes, it does).

So until Morning Fresh stop making stupid, irrational claims about odour neutralising powers, they can kiss my business goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment