Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Surprise for Me

I'm supposed to be focusing on the story I'm currently working on. But a short attention span and the fact that I was stuffing my face with an early midnight snack has ensured thatI ended up checking out my facebook, twitter and email accounts.

I just don't like typing when I'm eating. I struggle to type effectively one handed, and typing one handed distracts me from my story.

So that's how I ended up reading Tara's latest message to me.

As you've probably guessed, I have a big surprise in store for me;

Maybe Tara is pyschic after all: she seems to have finally read my mind, and has done some special ritual just for me that should greatly change my financial situation and my love life.

Yeah, apparently she's going to be focusing on my love life as well my finances from now on ... and suddenly I'm beginning to doubt Tara's pyschic credibility again.

But still. I should be really greatful for her efforts with this special ritual. It did require a lot of concentration and took hours to complete.

And now I've just got to sit back and wait for that incrediable something to happen to me ... except that this ritual thing is tied in with the Three Secret Formulas of Power, which I need to pay for.

So I'm thinking I'm not going to benefit from the ritual Tara did after all.

Also thinking that maybe Tara isn't quite as good at mind reading as I said she was at the beginning of this.

Oh well. Back to writing my short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment