Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beneficial Thought Time

Even though she can't apparently help me no longer (I missed our window of opportunity for that), I'm apparently still on Tara's mailing list; I get her beneficial thoughts sent to me.

How thoughtful of her.

Even though Tara can't help me out at this time, she's still going to give me the benefit of her thoughts.

I wonder if there's pyschic magic that will mean that she's still somehow helping me. Maybe then I'll actually land this Ticketek job.

I somehow doubt it though.

After all, the message is all about money, and how I'd be foolish not to want it, because it's bad an unnecessary.

Well, I think Tara just showed that she's very clearly not a pyschic; any real pyschic would know that I happen to be all about money, and that I don't think it'd bad or unnecessary. In fact, I'm all too aware that money is very necessary.

But then, maybe this is just a generic email sent out to everyone on Tara's mailing list.

Still, a real pyschic would've changed the message just to seem a little more authentic ... at least to me.

Tara then goes on to remind me that while money does make life a hell of a lot easier, I shouldn't make it my whole life.

Well, duh! Not only does money make life easier and more comfortable, but it also allows me to buy all those nice, shiney things I want. Plus if I had more money, then I'd be able to afford to pay for a nice holiday.

I'm pretty sure my life is all about these purchases, not the money.

But then, I think Tara means that I shouldn't just be hoarding away all my hard earned and never spending any more of it than I have to ... once again, I'm all about the spending of money. I've never understood people who work so hard for their money and then refuse to enjoy it, choosing, instead to hide it under their mattress or in a book or wherever they choose to hide it.

Seriously, what is the point?

Tara then finishes her beneficiary thought by hinting (rather storngly) that if I really want to start making money, I should stop stop focusing on trying to make it and instead focus on what I'd like to do with it if I had it.

That doesn't work. It just makes me sad that I can't buy all those nice shiney things I want. I think I have to focus on how to make it instead of what I'd do with it.

So, with that in mind, my fingers are crossed that I get an interview for the Ticketek job, and that I wow them and get myself a job there. Then I won't have to imagine what I'd do with money if I had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment