Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interesting New Development

Tara doesn't want to insist, but she just doesn't understand why I havn't taken the uniquie opportunity she's offered me, especially since there's absolutely no risk to me.

Well, I don't want to contradict, but that's basically all Tara does; insist, insist, insist.

And also, there is a very slight risk to me if I do choose to recite the incantations she's sent to me; there's a very, very, very remote chance that the Christians are onto something, and I could end up feeling the full force of God's wrath if I do go through with these incantations.

But this leads me to the interesting new development that you've read all about.

Tara seems to know that I haven't yet recited those incantations that she sent me last week. I mean, sure, she could've just got lucky sending me the correct mass email. But for someone who wants to pass themself off as a pyschic, this seems like a risky and incrediably foolish move.

So that leads me to believe that maybe Tara might indeed be the real deal. But as I've been saying ever since she sent me them, I won't actually know until after I've recited these bloody incantations.

Although, that being said, I really don't appreciate Tara trying to scare me in reciting them; If you exit this page, you’ll be condemned to living in the negative atmosphere that surrounds you now, Emma.

Kind of sounds very threatening to me.

Maybe, if Tara is the real deal, she's the one surrounding me with all of this negativity.

That still makes her a fraud if that's the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment