Monday, August 29, 2011

Demons

So people like to condemn demons to mythology and the fantasies of people who have lost touch with reality.

Even in shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer people who claim to be victims of demons and their ilk are considered crazy. Even Buffy has been admitted to the looney bin.

But really, who's to say that demons only exist in the minds of crazy people and/are religious zealots?

After what I heard tonight, I'm certainly more open to the idea of demons actually existing in our world;

I was outside and I heard a couple of shrieks that sounded more like some kind of call of something living than sirens, which is what these whistling calls sounded like except for the fact that these calls didn't last as long as a single siren blast.

What I heard was definitely not any kind of emergancy siren blast I have ever heard before.

What I heard sounded more other worldly and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment