Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Falling Money

I got another message from Tara, this time saying that a large sum of money should soon be falling into my lap.

I certainly hope she's right!

How nice would it be to be just sitting there, minding your own business when suddenly BAM! A large sum of money just suddenly lands on your lap?

Very nice indeed.

Unfortunately not very probable. Otherwise everyone would just sit around, minding their own business and waiting for the money to fall.

But then, maybe that's the secret to success; the truly successful and rich just sat around and suddenly a large sum of money just landed in their lap, and they lied about it not wanting their secret to get out to the rest of the world.

Doubt it though.

And just as I thought, there's more to it than just sitting around, minding my own business and having that large sum of money landing in my lap. There's formulations of power involved.

But Tara swears that they'll completely transform my destiny ... maybe my half baked theories about how the rich and successful became that way was more on the mark than I thought.

Tara is promising me that I'll never have to worry about my financial situation ever again if I just trust her and accept her help. So that large sum of money must be very large indeed, or another large sum of money will fall into my lap whenever my funds start to run low.

Either way, it sounds very nice.

But I'm not sure that it sounds realistic enough for me to pay some fraudulant pyschic.

I guess that's why she's sent me those incantations again. Maybe she's hoping that I'll repeat these incantations and get the proof I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment