Friday, August 19, 2011

Something Serious

Even though I was led to believe that Tara could no longer help me after the 8th of August, she's still messaging me, promising me that she can still help me with her pyschic voodoo.

This time something serious is going to happen to me in the next few days. I can't avoid it, and it's going to lead to profit or loss.

While, I'm not sure that if I like or dislike the fact that this something serious is unavoidable, I do like the idea of profiting from it.

Although, to be able to profit from it, I'm probably going to have to pay Tara.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that I've read that message from Tara before. It's looking pretty familiar. But then, that might have something to do with the free of charge Astral Luck Activator. With it, I'll be able to harness the power of good luck for seven days (and I was just saying how my supernatural ability, if I had one, would be to twist probability in my favour).

It'll also help me break free of the bad luck that's been plaguing me so much lately (her words). But then, if it allows me to harness the power of good luck, I already kind of assumed that it would help me break free of bad luck. I really didn't need Tara to point that out to me.

Although I wasn't aware that the Astral Luck Activator allows me to thwart the malevolent influences that have been blocking me from my Destiny ... those bastards!

However, I don't think that I'll be able to gain access to my free of charge Astral Luck Activator. Included with it, is the Three Secrets Formulas of Power. And Tara wants me to pay for those. She also wants me to get my Astral Luck Activator tied in with the Three Secrets of Power.

No Astral Luck Activator for Emma then, I guess.

I'll be facing this something serious without the help of a good luck harnesser. Without it, I won't be able to shake free of the veil of negativity that's surrounding me.

Woe is me.

Oh!

Apparently this something serious is serious enough, and the veil of negativity bad enough, that Tara has actually decided to give me the Astral Luck Activator free of charge (like she said) and not tied in with the Three Secret Formulas of Power.

That'll teach me to start writing before completely reading the whole thing!

But yay me! I can now face this something serious with the good luck harnesser ... oh, wait. It requires me to touch it and repeat an incantation.

Simple enough, right?

But the repeating of the incantation needs to be done with conviction and belief. I may struggle with that aspect.

Though, if it works and I suddenly find that I do have the power to harness good luck, Tara may have a new believer in me ... unless she keeps on insisting that there's trouble in my love life as well. That kind of confirms my theory that Tara isn't quite as pyschic as she would have us believe.

But as wonderful and magical as the Astral Luck Activator is, it seems to only be a temporary thing. Tara needs my authorisation (that hasn't stopped her from performing voodoo magic on my behalf before) to perform a secret ritual of High Magic.

Apparently this piece of High Magic is something only a real medium can perform. So I guess if I do decide to give her my authorisation (which I may just do if I don't hvae to pay) to perform it and it works, I'll have even more proof that Tara is the real deal.

But I'm pretty suspicious of the whole thing. I still remained convinced that Tara the Pyschic is nothing more than a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment