Monday, August 29, 2011

September's Good Newsletter

I've only really skimmed through Tara's good newsletter for September, but it sounds like the most helpful newsletter thus far;why it's better to trust in your astrological sign than questioning everything that happens, why it's better to be unemployed, being the master of your dreams and finally who's responsible for the multilation of livestock.

So, according to Tara, my astrological sign can help me solve so many problems, and open doors for me. I'm (like so many people) just aren't taking advantage of my astrological sign and reaping the benifits.

Apparently to reap the benifits of my astrological star sign, I should start embodying the key charactistics if I don't already.

So I basically have to stop being myself and start being fake to be able to take adavantage of my astrological star sign ...

It's always so refreshing to be told to stop being yourself if you want to be successful. Like being yourself is an automatic fail in life.

Ok, so I'm going to admit that when I wrote about it being better to be unemployed earlier, it was before I had read too deeply into this month's newsletter. I really couldn't care less about the woman in Tara's example or how it is actually better to be unemployed than it is to be employed.

But then, I'm not a pyschic, so maybe the mystery of this while forever escape me.

Although, from what I can gather, things seem to work more perfectly when unemployed. I guess that's why unemployed people don't bang on about how great life is when living off the pittance the government hands out to the needy.

After all, if everybody knew about how easy life is when unemployed, everybody would be unemployed instead of being foolish and working.

But this being said, I'm clearly doing the whole unemployed thing wrong; my life isn't all that easy and I can't help but suspecting it would be a lot easier if I were actually employed.

But like I said earlier, I'm no pyschic. So maybe the mystery and truth about this situation is once again escaping me.

I don't think I need to cover lucid dreaming. Either you can do lucid dream or you can't. But lucid dreams aren't as good as the non-lucid dreams. The craziness of normal dreams is just fantastic!

And now I'm onto the topic that has been causing me so much concern; my livestock and what has been mutilating them.

I don't know about you, but I'm despairing about how much my livestock gets mutilated so often. It's just so depressing.

Ok, so I also skimmed through this part of Tara's newsletter. But from what I saw, she doesn't offer any new answers; the mutilation is the work of aliens, extra terrestials or UFO's (which apparently are all completely different). There's nothing about the whole natural thing about natural predators and/or weird weather conditions that make dead bosies appear like they've been mutilated.

Although, it does appear that pyschics believe in aliens ... So I have learned something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment