Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Judgement Day of Job Hunting Training

Today was the day that we had to dress up all nice in what we'd wear to an interview, and have our peers judge us again ... at least because we all took a little extra time when getting dressed, the reviews were far more positive.

We proved that we can dress the part for interviews.

Hooray us!

So what's next?

Discussing interview techniques and appropriate questions, of course.

But discussing all this is well and good in theory. But there's no way in knowing if we have actually picked up anything.

CVGT had thought of that.

Someone else who doesn't have any appointments gets sent in to hold mock interviews.

The perfect way to find out if we have been paying attention.

And I must say, my mock interview went very well. The bloke actually interviewd me for a call centre job he talked to me about before I applied for it. He's still pretty good mates with the recruiting person at the call centre. So I'm kind of hoping he puts in a good word for me when gets me pushed to the front of the applicant list.

So now that we've covered interview techniques, I have no idea what the last two days are meant to be for ... actually final day for our little group. We get Good Friday off.

Maybe if I bothered doing my homework, I'd find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment