Friday, April 8, 2011

My Hurt Psychic Inbox Spammer

So I've been recieving spam emails from this pyschic called Tara. I have no idea how the hell she managed to get my email address. All I know is that she did, and she has been busy spamming my inbox.

Until today, I have just ignored her emails and deleted them straight away.

But today I saw an email from her with the subject line, "I'm very worried about you, Emma."

This was too much for my curiosity. I just had to read what she had to say.

This is what she wrote;
I don’t understand your silence, Emma. Faced with what is certainly the chance of a lifetime, you still haven’t reacted. And yet I know you’re someone who faces up to your problems and never stops fighting.

You proved that many times in the past, and even today you’re bravely trying to deal with things in your life.
But all that is in the process of changing, Emma.

You’re caught in a spider’s web, and the more you struggle the more entangled you become. You can’t resolve things by yourself, but even as I stretch out my helping hand, you refuse to take hold of it.

Believe me, Emma, what I saw about your future leaves no doubt. Together we can get rid of the negative veil that is ruining your life. Then you’ll be able grasp all the wonderful gifts the cosmic forces have reserved for you with both hands, and finally attain the happiness you deserve.

I beg you, Emma, before it’s too late, act now!






Important: I won’t write you again about this, Emma. This is your last chance!

What do you think?

I think she's actually a little offended and hurt that I haven't reached back and taken her hand. And it certainly gave me a laugh when I read it ... it's still giving me a laugh.

But I guess it has also achieved her purpose. It has caught my attention, and now I'm intrigued about what she has say about what's in store for me ... and how I can untangle myself from these evils.

I might just reach back to her just for laughs.

Unless I'm required to pay. I'm nowhere interested enough to pay to hear all about my doom unless I do something (that will most likely be super expensive as well) to change my fate, if fate can be changed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment