Thursday, April 14, 2011

Job Training. Again

So, once again, I had to attend that stupid job finding course. And once again, it was a complete waste of time.

Ok, admittedly, I did improve the look of my resume. But that's something I could've just done in an appointment.

I didn't need to go in, get my name marked off, and look for work under supervision. I could've just gone in for an appointment with proof that I've been looking for work.

But that would be too easy.

Instead, I had to go in and pretend to be busy while a couple of people struggled to use Word to actually make up their resumes.

They actually had to have help using Word!

One of them was only a year or two older than me. I thought my generation grew up on the computer, and using them was like second nature to us.

Apparently I was wrong.

I mean granted, Word can be a little tricky sometimes. But not for resume making. No one should struggle with making resumes on Word.

Just wish I didn't have to hang around for over an hour trying to pretend to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment