Friday, April 8, 2011

I Blame Tara

This last week I've been suffering insomnia a lot worse than normal. I don't think I've ever stayed up all night in a month as I have this week. It hasn't been fun.

I really didn't think anything of it at first. I've gone a night without sleep in the past. Even if it hasn't been to the same extent as this week. Usually, I'd be so tired and worn out from the one sleepless night, the for the rest of the week I'd be able to get some sleep.

Not this week.

And after reading Tara's last email to me, I think I have found out why this week I just haven't been able to sleep.

Tara put some kind of voodoo magic spell on me to prevent me from sleeping.

You've read her email to me. And you'll probably agree with me that she sounded offended that I hadn't reached back to her.

Well, I did just that and read her readings on me. It was just the usual psychic mumbo jumbo trying to tempt me to buy a proper reading from her by appealing to my hopes, fears and greed. But she also explained why she was reaching out to me; she heard my cry for help on the Astral plain, and that when she went over a list of names (what the hell is she doing with a list of random people's names?), she was instantly drawn to my name (and what the hell is my name doing on her list?).

So, I can only conclude my cries for help on the Astral plain have been keeping her awake at night. And out of frustration she has cursed me to not sleep anymore so that she can sleep peacefully.

Hopefully that changes soon.

I reached out to her.

I read her initial readings on me.

I was even prepared to get her free greater horoscope for me until I realized that I was going to have to pay for it.

From her readings, she should know better than anyone else that I can't afford to pay for a greater horoscope reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment