Monday, June 13, 2011

Yeah, It's Definitely Time to be Concerned

I think I have figured out the earthworm's powers and how they're going to take over the land ... or Ballarat at the very least.

I'm pretty sure that these freakishly long earthworms have the ability to control the flow of time. It's important to bear in mind that this might be a power possessed by all earthworms. Not just the Ballarat ons.

I don't really know how they control the flow of time. I just know that they do control it.

Don't believe me?

Well, you're a fool ... but that being said, I'll explain the process behind the statement so that you don't judge me as a crazy person;

Last night (or this morning) I went to bed a couple of hours before sunrise. Being an insoniac who stupidly didn't do any physical activity to wear myself out, it took me a long time to go to sleep even though I was tired as. I was lying there for at least an hour and a half before I started thinking that I should start hearing that damned rooster crowing and seeing the beginnings of sunrise.

But the rooster never crowed (that's got to be a first), and the sun didn't rise.

I know, I know. You're probably thinking that I drifted off to sleepy land at that point.

Well, I didn't.

I don't go to sleep that easily.

I actually lay there for a long time in the dark, hearing no rooster crow, nor any sign of the beginnings of sunrise.

Somehow the earthworms had slowed the flow of time around me!

I don't know why or how.

Although I suspect they have little miny ray guns that they point towards a target. Nor do I know why they would want to slow down the flow of time, unless it were to speed themselves up for an attack on us ...

Oh!

Maybe they were testing out their time ray guns on me to make sure that there were no ill effects to suffer!

Those bastards!

Even though I know it was built out of hate blinded by fear, I think I need to start working on my own version of a Master Mold to deal with these slimey creepy crawlies. That will send them a very clear message that I'm (by which I mean humanity) not to be trifled with

No comments:

Post a Comment