Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pre-employment Training

So finally not having any qualifications is paying off for me. Who'd have thought that being uneducated would have a great outcome for me?

Not me ... I'm not rich and/or famous enough to be successful without any qualifications.

A company has offered to give me certificates II and III in Customer Contact and Business for free. Not only that, but I'm also guaranteed a job interview at the end of it.

And all I had to do to qualify?

Be an Australian citizen and not have any certificates higher that a Cert II.

Apparently the government doesn't feel the need to improve a person's chances of gaining employment if they were stupid enough to go out to TAFE and get qualifications out of their own accord.

Stupid fools!

Although it seems like a stupid plan on the government's behalf. It's almost as though they don't want people to go out and get themselves educated to improve their chances to get a better job.

It's almost as though they're trying to encourage people to remain ignorant and stupid.

I supppose ignorant and stupid people are easier to control. They basically do what you tell them to without any questions.

That's truly diabolical of them!

But still, I'm pretty pleased with the whole situation myself. 20 days of training and I end up with four qualifications. And I don't have to pay a cent of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment