Sunday, June 5, 2011

Awaiting Tomorrow

I'm all aquiver for tomorrow. It'll be so exciting to go out and start an all new adventure ... oh wait, this isn't like uni or TAFE. This really won't be like setting out and starting a new adventure like uni/TAFE is.

It's better than that.

It's pre-employment training, baby!

And I seriously hope that the guaranteed interview at the end of it lands me a job, because unemployment is starting to suck balls.

I assume that since it's at least a year and a half's work compressed into 20 days, pre-employment training is going to be much better than TAFE. For one thing, there will be less of a chance for me to get bored and then drop out, since new things will most likely be introduced to us like bam, bam, bam!

I should be suffeciently challenged to get through the 20 days.

Although all that stuff compressed down to 20 days is going to make it difficult to just lounge around and not do any work. I seriously doubt that I'll get much of a chance for that ... I'm actually going to have to do work by the looks of it.

But I seriously have no idea what I should wear. Since it's Aegis paying for everything, is this whole set up like some kind of informal promise? Do they expect me to wear business attire to class, since I'm kind of under their employ? Or can I get away with casual wear, since I'll only be studying?

It's all too much to deal with!

Actually, no it's not. It's actually quite simple, really; am I cautious enough to err on the side of caution?

No. No, I'm really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment