Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Routine

Today while walking out of Spencer St Gloria Jeans I was struck by the fact that this pre-employment training has only been happening for a week, and I already have a routine that I don't want to break.

Even if it means an earlier cold start in the mornings.

But it's relaxing get into Melbourne an hour before class starts and spending time in there sipping on my coffee and reading the paper. It's made even better by the fact that by the time I get in, a few people have usually left their papers behind and I get my choice.

I'm so settled in this routine that I was actually kind of lost over the weekend without my Gloria Jeans coffee and paper in the morning.

It's kind of worrying how quickly I settled into that routine.

I've always thought of myself as unpredictable and routineless, Guess I was wrong about that. I guess that everyone needs a routine to get through life.

How depressing.

But that's why people always baulk when there's change to be had. I guess human beings need routine to get through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment