Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sooo,



Since DVD's don't show these messages does that mean that we haven't got what we paid for?

Or are we supposed to now listen to the more modern piracy warnings?





Although the second one is alarming and quite possibly the stuff of nightmares, it's not the piracy warning that I grew up watching.

So while it may give me nightmares about demonic pirates who are out to get me, it doesn't convince me that I have indeed got what I paid for. It just puts me on the alert for the pirates who are out to get me.

And the piracy warning about downloading movies being a crime is just plain dumb! Of course I would download a car if I could. The only reason why I haven't yet done so is because I haven't figured out how!

But you can guarantee that once I figure out how it's done, it'll be the first thing I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment