Monday, November 7, 2011

Last Night's Dream - Neighbours Special Edition

My family and I moved into a new house, and we were all doing our best to avoid the prying eyes of the neighbours by not leaving the house except to go out to the cool courtyard type part of the yard next to the house, which was completely hidden from snooping neighbours.

While I was playing a ball game with my brothers I suddenly recognised the house. It was the Kennedy's house!

I was one of the Kennedy's!

Worse I was Libby Kennedy.

Billy hit the ball out into the front yard, and all three of us daringly crept out to get it. Apparently it was only Karl and Susan had the issue about being seen by the neighbours.

Malcolm got the ball just as we were all called back inside by Karl.

A few years passed and I'm not really sure if we got along better with the rest of Ramsay st or not. But we were having a family lunch that only family could attend, by which I mean only blood relatives were allowed. No significant others, even if wedded, allowed.

There was some kind of arguement that resulted in Malcolm angrily storming out of the house. When it became apparent that he wasn't going to come back unless we went out and found him and talked to him, Karl, Billy and I all left immediately. Susan was left in charge of the house just in case he called.

We went straight to the shopping centre and split up, agreeing to meet up again at the train station on the other side. For some reason I ended up crossing the centre way faster than the other two and ended up at the train station before either of them. Figuring that I had nothing to lose by it, I jumped on the train with the thought that I might find Malcolm at the other shopping centre station.

There weren't any seats on the train so I was forced to sit on the stairs, since I wasn't brave enough to venture up there. The upstairs part of the trains are very dangerous and a place to avoid if possible. But sitting on the stairs did give me a very good view of part of the upstairs compartment. I could see Malcolm pacing between the chairs with a shotgun. Although no one else appeared worried about this, I was very worried and even feared for both our lives.

As soon as the train stopped at the other shopping centre station I raced off it and ran staright into Billy. I quickly told him about Malcolm being on the train with a gun and pointed him out on the platform. Except the man with the gun I pointed to wasn't Malcolm. He was someone who looked a lot like him. I crept a little closer to the armed man just to confirm that it wasn't Malcolm.

When I turned around again, I saw Billy and Malcolm hugging, and I very quickly joined them. It was then that I noticed the scrawny looking tiger at the jewellery booth. Even though it was securely on a lead I still wanted to move away from it. Malcom and Billy agreed and we started to move off.

It was at that moment that the tiger broke free from its handler and ran loose. I somehow got seperated from my brothers. I also somehow got cornered by the tiger, but I ran down the stairs into another jewellery shop. The shop assisstant wasn't happy about me hiding in her store if I wasn't going to buy anything. Then the tiger appeared and we both knew that we were gone as we cowered behind the counter, again the shop assisstant wasn't happy about me hiding there.

A shot rang out and the tiger dropped. I'm not sure if it was actually killed or just stunned, but I wasn't going to wait around to find out. I ran back up the stairs and started looking for Malcolm and Billy. Instead I found Steph who told me that they had already left for Ramsay st.

Back at Ramsay st, Steph and I were alarmed to see that the gate to the street was left open. No one ever left the gate open. For it to have been left open was a sign that something bad had happened. We both hurried down the dirt street to make sure that our families were alright.

My family, the Kennedy's, were safe and unhurt. So I went back out onto the street where Steph and Lyn were having a massive arguement. Apparently Lyn wasn't happy about Steph's choice of career (call girl). She was shouting something about how she (Steph), Flick and Rebecca were all wasting their lives and how they're not happy even if they currently think they are.

I was about to go back inside the house but Susan was in the way. She appeared to be in the middle of some kind of massive freak out and looked like she had wet her pants. I actually got the impression that the freak out was due to the pants wetting incident, which was being made worse by the freak out. I decided that it was best to leave her and let Karl help her. I went to close the Ramsay st gate.

As I was walking back to the house I saw Karl creeping out of the footy ground toilets and then back in again. A couple of seconds later he bolted out of them and across the footy oval. I simply assumed that he was cheating on Susan again and continued back to the house where I found Lyn in charge of what appeared to be a wicth hunting/lynch mob. They even had pitchforks and flaming torches!

Lyn asked me if I knew where Karl was. I didn't want to get involved in this witch hint and said that I didn't know. I walked into the kitchen and then suddenly changed my mind and told her and the mob what I had just seen at the footy oval. Susan looked devastated and burst into tears. Lyn for a second looked torn between wanting to console Susan and chasing down Karl. In the end her desire to hunt down Karl won and she led the way out of the house leaving me with Susan in the lounge room.

No comments:

Post a Comment