Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Think I'm Getting Old

Or maybe those pc bastards have finally got to me with their insidious ways.

But the Goosebumps episodes I watched last night seemed way more sinister and rapey than I remember them being. Plus I'm also convinced that many of the kids are high functioning schizophrenics ... no doubt a coping mechanism to deal with the sinister adults they find themselves with.

Although the dog people episode did allow me to see the Goosebumps dog, and I am wondering how I ever thought that Sirius Black looked similar when he's Padfoot.



Not exactly similar are they? But an extensive search ... I mean a quick google search did produce this;


It's a little closer to looking like Padfoot than the other dog. But I think I should look a little deeper into this and find the dog I swear exists that looks exactly like Padfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment