Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why Are My Roof Handles in the Camel's Mouth?

Ok, so I get that companies like to think up new and unique ways of showing just how tough their product is. But generally these tough tests are done to the more extreme of whatever the product is likely to face once it is in the customer's hands.

That's why I'm confused about why one of the Roof Handles tough tests include being

chewed up by a camel.

When is a camel ever going to get the chance to eat your Roof Handles?

I mean, ok, I am a bit of city slicker as five year Flynn (not Finn!) so kindly pointed out to me over New Year's. But I do have some country blood in me and some experience in the country. Never did I once see a single camel running around on the roof of the farm houses, just looking for something to nibble on up there.

But then my country exprience is only limited to NSW and Victoria. Maybe the other states have a camel problem that is so bad that they even climb the roofs of houses.

It just seems to be a bit of a weird and very random test to include when testing the durability of a product.

1 comment:

  1. It worked, your talking about my TV Ad and my product. I can not tell you one song of Lady Gaga, but I know of her because I noticed she looks stupid. I might tell someone else about this stupid looking woman who sings, they may follow through by looking her up and maybe enjoy her music and by an album. I've never seem a camel on a roof either and I've had them for 15 years roaming around here. My two camels are very curious creatures that investigate anything left lying around and test it for edability. Cheers Russell Broome RooFHandles

    ReplyDelete