Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Rizzo's Sarmonella Outbreak Is the Work of the Devil Child

So I said that I'd keep an eye on any mysterious happenings around the area just in case the devil child from the train is up to something.

I think that I have noticed something;

It didn't click at the time when I was watching the news. But when I had some time to think about it, the whole affair smacks of the devil child and her evil work.

Rizzo's Pizza (the best pizza joint in Ballarat) made the news because of a sarmonella outbreak just before Christmas. I knew nothing of this until last night when the news report headlined Channel 10 News.

Admittedly, I haven't had Rizzo's Pizza for awhile, and Channel 10 News isn't exactly the most reliable news station around. But I was told that a friend read about it in the newspaper, which I can only assume is a little bit more reliable than 10 News.

Then there's also the fact that I live right around the corner from Rizzo's Pizza.

If this sarmonella outbreak really did happen, you'd think that I would've heard about it sooner than last night.

I don't think that the sarmonella outbreak really happened when they say it did. I think that the devil child has somehow tampered with time and caused this. Fortunately, she doesn't seem to be very good at changing history yet, so people are able to remember the original timeline as well as the new one she's created.

But it's only a matter of time until she gets powerful enough to successfully alter the past and our memories without us being aware of it.

This doesn't bode well.

1 comment:

  1. It's even scored an mention on page 3 of today's Age:
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/authorities-investigate-ballarat-salmonella-outbreak-20120111-1puwc.html

    ReplyDelete