Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Latest Schmackos Commercial

I would've really liked to have found the commercial on youtube. But after 30 minutes of searching and not being able to find it, I've been forced to concede defeat and that maybe I should've waited to watch the ad a second time on TV before trying to locate it online (since I didn't really pay too much attention the first time).

But we're all familiar with Roger and his woman, which is probably a good thing considering how little images of them I can find online at the moment.



The image of Roger (even if my suspicions about it are correct and it is fake) does kind of fit in with the latest Schmackos commercial I saw tonight.

The commercial starts off with that woman of his ordering take away. Seconds later her Noodle Box delivered along with some Schmackos for Roger, who is so excited by this that he magically creates a romantic dinner setting for him and his woman. The commercial ends with them enjoying a romantic dinner together - the woman lovingly hand feeding him little morsels of food across the table.

You see the reason why I didn't pay close to attention to what particular Schmackos product was being advertised don't you?

I was strongly reminded of Marjoe and Champers ... although, unlike Champers, Roger

seems just as into it as his woman.

So now I can't help but wonder if Schmackos is targeting people who love their dogs a little too much. Are these the only dog owners who buy schmackos for their dogs, while the rest buy another brand of dog treat.

I think that maybe after this particular commercial Schmackos sales are going to decline as people decide that they don't want people to think that they're into beastiality and buy another brand that doesn't imply they're into that shiz.

This is a commercial that was not at all well thought out when they came up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment