Monday, February 28, 2011

The Cat is Really an Alien Spy

Sometimes I really have to wonder if Shego (pictured left) really is a cat. She

does some very uncat like things most of the time, like playing in water. Not to mention her intense curiosity about everything.

And I mean everything.

I know that cat's are curious critters (curiosity killed the cat, after all). But Shego's curiosity seems to go way beyond normal cat curiosity.

Then there's her obssession with pushing things off the edge of things just to see what will happen to them when they land. Seriously, she just watches them fall, and seems to get a thrill when they break upon landing. What kind of cat does that?

But this leads to the question if Shego's not a cat, then what is she?

There's a whole host of possibilities as to what she could be. But I think she's an alien spy, sent to Earth to learn our ways.

I can hear you muttering that I'm jumping to conclusions. But I've watched the cat closely and it all seems to fit;

I've never seen a cat get so much enjoyment watching things break.

And then there's the TV watching factor.

Watching TV isn't all that weird for cats, I know. I've had cats that have watched TV in the past, and my current cat sometimes watches TV. But the difference between those cats and Shego is that they would watch just about anything if there was enough movement on screen. Shego is different. She only pays attention to the TV when I'm watching the news or documentaries (and sometimes even when I'm using Wii Fit to work out). She looks as though she's trying to learn as much about us and the planet as she can.

That is very suspicious. And definitely screams alien spy.

I mean, she was a real cat when we got her as a kitten. But while she was still growing, she was taken and replaced with an alien in her body, which explains her small stature.

But now she's nothing more than an alien spy in a cats body. It's the perfect disguise for alien spies!

No comments:

Post a Comment