Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work and Exercise

I can't believe the difference four days of walking has made to my weight ... even with the weekend and the associated heavy drinking that's in the middle of those four days.

Yesterday I realized that I now HAVE to wear a belt with my pants. In the past I've been able to get away with not wearing a belt if I couldn't be bothered with it.

Not anymore!

But while this job is a good way for me to get regular exercise without having to get a gym membership (hey, no I can save money on that in the new year), it's not so good for my bung knee.

Yeah. I apparently have a dodgy knee. I don't know why or how. But after a couple of days of walking around town, knocking on doors all day it gets really sore and stiff and I can barely move it.

It's really annoying.

Not to mention painful.

And ... yeah, I don't know what else.

I just really hope it doesn't get any worse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment