Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Problems With Filling Out the Contracts

So one of my leaders has decided that it's about time I learned how to properly fill out the contract forms, so that I don't mess them up so much when I'm signing up customers.

I guess that this can only be a good thing.

She asked me today what I was thinking when I wrote Appco Company instead of Appco Field.

I still don't really know what I was thinking when I wrote that. I was paranoid all day Friday that I was writing field wrong ... and how spectacularly wrong my spelling was!

But while everyone was laughing at such a stupid mistake, someone else piped up that at least I got my name right ... I guess the person who rewrote my forms wrote the wrong name; theirs instead of mine.

I laughed and declared that I'd never get my name wrong on a form, because, let's face it, that would be extremely stupid.

Yeah.

I really shouldn't have said that.

What was the one thing I messed up on the form today?

You guessed it! My name!

I realized what I had done as soon as I did it. I just looked at it, and was like, "Yeah. I'm not going to tell anyone about this." and scrunched up the now ruined form and began a new one ... this time taking ridiculous care to spell my name correctly (sad that I had to).

No comments:

Post a Comment