Friday, October 1, 2010

Who I Am

I was chatting to someone on Experience Project. She had some English essay due about who she was. That got me thinking about who I was:
Soooooo,
Who am I?
I guess I’m an alcoholic (although I can survive not drinking), penniless student. I never have enough money to pay for my life (even if I go without alcohol and smokes). I certainly don’t live in any kind of reality than my own … which is probably why I never have any money.
I also seem to live the lifestyle of some washed up B-grade writer, which makes me even more bitter than I really should be.
But at the same time, I’m fiercely proud and independent, and can’t stand the fact that I have to rely on Centre Link for my income. That just makes me even angrier about the fact that I’m unable to find a job.
I’D LOVE A JOB!
That would mean that I wouldn’t have to rely on Centre Link for my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment