Thursday, November 11, 2010

Racist Acts

Yeah, so I was just out the back having a smoke (yeah, I know it's a dirty habit), when I heard the sound of glass smashing. I looked down the street, where the sound had come from, and saw a couple of kids kind of half running, half hiding. Evidently eager to get away as fast as possible while not being seen.

It really didn't take much (if anything) to figure out just which window they had smashed; the milkbar.

It's not the first time the milkbar window has been smashed. It has been smashed two or three time in the last six months ... probably why the owners have decided to leave the lights on all the time.

But what gets me, is that the milkbar was never targeted until six months ago, when the Asian couple took over.

So I'm thinking that people are targeting the milkbar for a very specific, ignorant reason. And I'm sure you do too.

I don't know why people have decided to do this crap to the new owners. They are the nicest people ever. They're always smiling and so happy whenever I go into the shop. They make me want to keep going back and buying stuff from there despite the priceness of a milkbar, because they're just so happy.

And that makes the window smashing even nastier and bigoted.

All these morons are proving is just how ignorant they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment